Pork, Beer, and Merriment! What more can you ask for? On October 18, Five Crowns will host one of its most anticipated events of the year, Porktoberfest!
The 6th annual event will be a celebration of swine and brews with Firestone Walker co-founder, Mr. David Walker. The evening will feature a five-course dinner menu, each paired with delicious, and rare beers from Firestone Walker Brewing Company.
You will have the rare opportunity to sit back and relax in Five Crown’s beautiful English Garden as Mr. Walker tells stories of each beer served during the evening.
Tickets for Porktoberfest can be purchased at: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/6th-annual-porktoberfest-with-firestone-walker-tickets-37407527923
Date/Time: October 18th, 2017 @ 7-10pm
Price: $115/person, tax and gratuity inclusive
MENU FOR PORKTOBERFEST
- SLO-ambic – Pork Rillette, Tomato Confit, Crispy Garlic
- Leo vs. Ursus- Inferos – Nose to Tail Pork Soup, Fennel, Maitake Mushrooms
- Helldorado Blonde Barleywine 2016 – Glazed Pork Belly, Cucumber, Almond, Radish, Watercress
- Unfiltered DBA – House Made English Banger, Beer Braised Cabbage, Sweet Peppers, Mustard
- Firestone- Venice Generation 1 – Ribs, green bean salad, mac n’ cheese
- Parabola 2016 – Apple & Blueberry Galette, House Smoked Pancetta