Cheers! It’s time to wine & dine with the best this Spring! We’re looking forward to attending the Scottsdale Culinary Festival April 8 & 9 this year. The land of the blazing desert sun and fields of cacti is the perfect backdrop to prove our “foodie” titles by tasting award-winning chef selections and hydrating our palates with amazing cocktails.
Here are Top 5 Facts about the Scottsdale Culinary Festival:
- The Scottsdale Culinary Festival is in 39th year. The longest running food festival in the nation.
- The festival raises money for the Scottsdale League for the Arts to enrich art programs and art education in the community.
- Over 100 restaurants will be featured at the festival and dozens of chefs will hold culinary demonstrations, as well as endless amounts of wine and spirits to taste.
- There are amazing events all year long for the SCF. You can buy your tickets at this link.
- In addition to great food and drink, there will be a lineup of entertainment April 8 & 9 including headliner, Leann Rimes.
Here are the Top 5 Things We’re Looking Forward to at SCF:
- The Cocktail Society is a new addition to the festival lineup of parties this year. On Friday, April 7, you can attend “the best party you’ve never been to” featuring aerial bartenders, cocktail servers with champagne skirts, dueling DJs, and pop singer Saydi Driggers who will be performing amongst the many glasses full of Tito’s Vodka and Barefoot bubbly. Tickets for the event are $85 presale and $100 at the door. It’s going to be a magical night!
- The Local Lounge presented by Hensley Beverage Co. ~ we’ve been soaking up the SOCAL sips and eats for quite some time, so we are looking forward to tasting the best that Arizona has to offer including the local breweries, wineries, and restaurants that are being featured in this lounge. We will be sipping on Mexican Moonshine Tequila and Delbac Whiskey out of Tucson and eating some delicious bites from Tukee’s Tamales.
- Excuse us while we sound basic for a moment, but we are in love with Moet & Chandon champagne and they will be pouring at the fest – hope they bring their sparkling rosé!
- The Booze ~ yes, there will be plenty of opportunity at the festival to get your drink on and we are most excited about the two-level Tito’s Handmade Vodka Deck that overlooks the Festival’s Cactus Stage and the Beer Garden where you can score tastings of 20 different craft beers in a take home souvenir beer mug, and of course the wine garden (our personal fave) !
- Chef Demonstrations ~ We love taking a break from the non-stop eating and drinking to relax out of the sun and get some culinary education from some of the best chefs in Arizona. This is a time to learn tips and tricks, get recipes, ask the chef questions because hungry and inquiring minds want to know, and of course taste whatever comes fresh out of the chef’s oven or skillet.