Here’s an idea! Grab your mate, your best gal pals, or in our cases “hey sister!” and make it a food and wine infused weekend in Palm Desert at the Sixth Annual Palm Desert Food & Wine Festival happening April 8-10, 2016.
Have we sold you yet?
I mean, what’s better than sipping a refreshing Pinot under a palm tree or a Chardonnay in the desert sun? This is what life is made of folks! – these moments of “OMG, look at me with my floppy hat and sunglasses, living it up in the desert with all these foodies and winos.”
Tickets are still available, but only if you’re cool enough to accept the challenge of
enjoying up to three days of incredible wine and culinary tastings by some of the best wineries and reputable chefs in the area. You’ll be able to see celebrity chefs like Cat Cora, Gale Gand, Suzanne Tracht, and Zack Bruell in action, doing their thing, making the most delectable dishes. There won’t be a shortage of anything, as over 40 restaurants and 60 wineries will be representing, bringing their best pours and bites to share with us.
Here’s our top 5 of what we are dying to get our palates on!
- Going back to our LA days, we’re excited to see Suzanne Tracht of JAR restaurant at the Celebrity Chef demonstrations on April 9, 2:30 PM – see full schedule here.
- Chef bites from Mister Parker’s, of The Parker Palm Springs Hotel
- A pour (or maybe 3) of Ggrich Hills wine
- Bubbles from Mumm Napa (we’ll be helicoptering this area! Love Champs!)
- Book Signing with Ricardo Zarate, Founding Chef/Owner of Picca. We are traveling to Peru this summer, so we need to taste a little of the cuisine and get some Peru foodie tips from the man!