Like settling for the perfect guy – happy hours have to have certain qualities too. We look for handsomely priced, delicious eats, and cool ambiance and well let’s put it all out there….mac n’ cheese.
K’ya Bistro & Bar sits nestled on the bottom floor of the Casa del Camino hotel in Laguna Beach. They’re famous for their Rooftop bar which overlooks the Pacific Ocean, however the real deal is downstairs at K’ya.
Why I love K’ya?
- Their happy hour menu is $5. Yes $5 for caprese skewers, baked meatballs, porcini mushroom penne pasta, wine and cocktails and more. Most portions are enough for two.
- Order a drink and for each drink you order you can have a regular priced menu item for half off! So lobster mac and cheese is a steal!
- Take your drink upstairs after happy hour is over and take in the sunset at The Rooftop Bar.
- Save room for dessert, their warm flourless chocolate cake and peanut butter crunch bars are to die for.
- Love that you can drink more than one drink here + have dinner and still leave for under $20.
My faves: sangria, lobster mac n’ cheese, three cheese mac n’ cheese (with creamy pesto too), kale salad
Happy Hour 4:30-5:30pm daily
K’ya Bistro & Bar 1287 S. Coast Hwy, Laguna Beach, CA 92651